Any personal data that is provided by users requesting to be sent information materials such as answers to questions, commercial contacts, etc, is only used to provide the service and/or discharge the tasks requested and is disclosed to third parties only if this is necessary for the said purposes.
Categories of Processed Data
The information systems and software procedures relied upon to operate this web site acquire personal data as part of their standard functioning; the transmission of such data is an inherent feature of Internet communication protocols.
Such information is not collected in order to relate it to identified data subjects, however it might allow user identification per se after being processed and matched with data held by third parties.
This data category includes IP addresses and/or the domain names of the computers used by any user connecting with this web site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of such requests, the method used for submitting a given request to the server, returned file size, a numerical code relating to server response status (successfully performed, error, etc.), and other parameters related to the user’s operating system and computer environment.
These data are only used to extract anonymous statistical information on website use as well as to check its functioning; they are erased immediately after being processed. The data might be used to establish liability in case computer crimes are committed against the website; except for this circumstance, any data on web contacts is currently retained for no longer than seven days.
Data Provided Voluntarily by Users
Sending e-mail messages to the addresses mentioned on this website, which is done on the basis of a freely chosen, explicit, and voluntary option, entails acquisition of the sender’s address, which is necessary in order to reply to any request, as well as of such additional personal data as is contained in the message(s).
Specific summary information notices will be shown and/or displayed on the pages that are used for providing services on demand.
No personal data concerning users is acquired by the website in this regard.
No cookies are used to transmit personal information, nor are so-called persistent cookies or user tracking systems implemented.
Use of the so-called session cookies – which are not stored permanently on the user’s computer and disappear upon closing the browser – is exclusively limited to the transmission of session ID’s – consisting of server-generated casual numbers – as necessary to allow secure, effective navigation.
The so-called session cookies used by this website make it unnecessary to implement other computer techniques that are potentially detrimental to the confidentiality of user navigation, whilst they do not allow acquiring the user’s personal identification data.
Optional Data Provision
Subject to the specifications made with regard to navigation data, users are free to provide the personal data either to be entered in the application forms submitted to the Company or referred to in contacting the Company to request delivery of information materials and other communications.
Failure to provide such data may entail the failure to be provided with the items requested.
For completeness’ sake, it should be pointed out that in some cases – which are not the subject of the standard management of this website – our Authority may request information pursuant to Section 157(1) of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 with a view to supervising the processing of personal data. In these cases it is mandatory to comply under penalty of administrative penalties.
Personal data is processed with automated means for no longer than is necessary to achieve the purposes for which it has been collected.
Specific security measures are implemented to prevent the data from being lost, used unlawfully and/or inappropriately, and accessed without authorisation.
Data Subjects’ Rights
Data subjects are entitled at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning them and be informed of their contents and origin, verify their accuracy, or else request that such data be supplemented, updated or rectified (Section 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003).
The above Section also provides for the right to request erasure, anonymisation or blocking of any data that is processed in breach of the law as well as to object in all cases, on legitimate grounds, to processing of the data.
All requests should be emailed to email@example.com, or sent to our Company, in Via Istria, 14 - 36100 – Vicenza (Vi) – ITALY.
NOTICE ON COOKIES
Cookies do not record any personal information, and any identifiable data will not be stored. If you wish, you can prevent some or all of the cookies from being saved. However, in such case the use of the site and the services it offers could be jeopardised. To proceed without changing the options for cookies, simply continue browsing the site.
Visit Aboutcookies.org for further information on cookies and how they influence your browsing experience.
These cookies are necessary to enable you to move around the website and to fully use its features, such as accessing the various secure areas of the site. Without these cookies, some essential services, such as filling out a form, cannot be used. By using our site, you accept that these cookies can be installed on your device.
These cookies make it possible to offer advanced functions as well as further information and dedicated functions, such as viewing a YouTube video, sharing contents via social networks, or using additional components of the browser.
By browsing our site you may not receive cookies from third parties, such as those used for Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”).
How to manage cookies on your computer
1. Click on ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser window and select ‘Options’.
2. Click the ‘Under the Hood’ tab, locate the ‘Privacy’ section, and select the ‘Content settings’ button.
3. Now select ‘Allow local data to be set’.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0
1. Click on ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser window and select ‘Internet options’, then click on the ‘Privacy’ tab.
2. Ensure that your Privacy level is set to Medium or below, which will enable cookies in your browser.
3. Privacy level settings above Medium will disable cookies.
1. Click on ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser window and select ‘Options’.
2. Then select the ‘Privacy’ icon.
3. Click on ‘Cookies’, then select ‘Allow sites to set cookies’.
Safari on Windows
1. Click on the ‘Cog’ icon at the top of your browser window and select the ‘Preferences’ option.
2. Click on ‘Security’, check the option that says ‘Block third-party and advertising cookies’.
3. Click ‘Save’.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 on OSX
1. Click on ‘Explorer’ at the top of your browser window and select the ‘Preferences’ option.
2. Scroll down until you see ‘Cookies’ under Receiving Files.
3. Select the ‘Never Ask’ option.
Safari on OSX
1. Click on ‘Safari’ at the top of your browser window and select the ‘Preferences’ option.
2. Click on ‘Security’ and then ‘Accept cookies’.
3. Select ‘Only from sites I visit’.
Mozilla and Netscape on OSX
1. Click on ‘Mozilla’ or ‘Netscape’ at the top of your browser window and select the ‘Preferences’ option.
2. Scroll down until you see Cookies under ‘Privacy & Security’.
3. Select ‘Enable cookies from originating web site only’.
1. Click on ‘Menu’ at the top of your browser window and select ‘Settings’.
2. Then select ‘Preferences’, select the ‘Advanced’ tab.
3. Then select the ‘Accept cookies’ option.
All efforts will be made to ensure the highest interoperability between the functions of this site and the automatic privacy verification mechanisms that are made available by some software products applied by users.